How to make paper baby breath flower?
It’s so easy yet so realistic, just from a piece of facial tissue paper only.
Step by step to make paper Baby Breath (Gypsophila flower):
1, Roll the tissue paper into a little pipe
2. Cut into little section of just about 1/5 inch (0.5cm) each with round head
3. Use white glue to wrap the rolling paper to the wire like making a tiny rolled rose
4. Color the bottom of each flower with green color
5. Arrange the flowers and wrap them with floral tape to make a small branch.
Video tutorial to make paper Baby Breath flower:
This paper is perfect to combine with many other flowers that I have shared
What you will need to make paper Baby Breath flower:
- Tissue paper
- Wire gauge 24, green color
- A small paint brush
- Some green watercolor
- Floral tape
- White glue
Baby breath is a popular fringed flower that will be usually combined with the main paper flowers, that’s why I would like to share this simple tutorial.
Please drop me any request below. Love you all.