With my free template, making a dozen of paper rose will help to brighten your room, and anyone who receives this DIY gift will be impressed with your lovely care.
Video tutorial for detailed step-by-step to make the paper rose:
The rose flower will need 4 layers of template petals.
What you will need to make the paper rose:
- 2 Pink color paper, A4 size
- 1 Green paper, A4 size
- Tissue paper
- 20W Glue gun
- Green Floral Tape
- 26gauge floral wire for making the leaves
- 20gauge flower wire for making the flower
- White glue
- DreamyPosy’s free template
Although it’s really easy to make these beautiful flowers, keep practicing you will have better and better roses.
Instructions to make the paper rose:
For making the paper rose flower:
- Cut 4 layers of pink paper with the template
- Use the edge of scissor to curve the petal
- Use wire gauge20 with a small head and start to glue the layers accordingly as instructed
- Cut the sepal template from green paper color
- Use a strip of tissue paper to create the fat sepal 🙂
- Wrap the fat sepal and the wire with green floral tape
For making the paper rosebuds:
- The first rose bud will need only 1 layer
- The second rosebud will need 2 layers
- Following the steps of making rose flower above to finish the buds
For making the paper rose leaves:
- Cut the leaf with template
- Use my technique in video to cut the edge of the leaf will help the leaf be more realistic
- Use the head of the scissor to create the leaf’s vein
- Glue the leaf with the wire gauge26 by white glue
- Arrange 5 leaves to make a rose branch.
I just share another tutorial to make paper baby breath flower from tissue paper, which is perfect to combine with the paper rose.
And another tutorial to make this beautiful bouquet of foliage and greenery from these roses
I got a request to make giant rose, and I just uploaded new tutorial and template for backdrop large rose here
Simple materials are my first priority. I will share more FREE tutorials and templates for making flowers out of regular printer paper, please subscribe me.