With my free template, making a dozen of paper rose will help to brighten your room, and anyone who receives this DIY gift will be impressed with your lovely care.
Video step-by-step tutorial to make the paper rose:
Step by step instructions to make the paper rose:
6 steps to make the paper rose flower:
- Cut 4 layers of pink paper with the free template
- Use the edge of the scissor to curve the petal
- Use wire gauge20 with a small head and start to glue the layers accordingly as video instructed
- Cut the sepal template on green paper color
- Use a strip of tissue paper to create the fat sepal of the rose
- Wrap the sepal and the wire with green floral tape
3 steps to make the paper rosebuds:
- I made 2 types of the rosebud. The first one will need 1 layer (5 petals) only.
- The second rosebud will need 2 layers (equals 10 petals)
- Following the steps of making rose flower above to finish the buds
5 steps to make the paper rose leaves:
- Cut the leaf with template
- Use my technique in video to cut the edge of the leaf will help the leaf be more realistic
- Use the head of the scissor to create the leaf’s vein
- Glue the leaf with the wire gauge26 by white glue
- Arrange 5 leaves to make a rose branch.
What you will need to make the paper rose:
- 2 Pink color paper, A4 size
- 1 Green paper, A4 size
- Tissue paper
- 20W Glue gun
- Green Floral Tape
- 26gauge floral wire for making the leaves
- 20gauge flower wire for making the flower
- White glue
- DreamyPosy’s free template
Although it’s really easy to make these beautiful flowers, keep practicing you will have better and better roses.
You might like another tutorial to make paper baby breath flower from tissue paper, which is perfect to combine with the paper rose.
And learn how to make bridal paper bouquet of foliage and greenery from these roses
I got a request to make giant rose, and I just uploaded new tutorial and template for backdrop giant rose here
We provide completely free templates and tutorials on this blog, and work hard to earn our living from the advertisements you see on each page. Kindly help by sharing our posts and pictures with your friends, but please do not share our templates directly. We really appreciate your support and look forward to your requests and comments.