It’s so easy to make a beautiful Lisianthus paper flower bouquet, with my FREE template and full video tutorial here.
These paper Lisianthus flowers are perfect as a thank you gift, or a romantic gift.
It helps to show your appreciation, admiration, love, acceptance to the receiver, as symbolizing gratefulness and charisma.
Paper Lisianthus flowers are the often featured in wedding flowers (along with other beauties such as peonies, ranunculus and paper roses).
You could also use Lisianthus for centerpieces in wedding arrangements, as well as in bridal bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres.
Step by step video tutorial to make Lisianthus paper flower:
Materials t0 make Lisianthus paper flower:
Step by step instruction to make Lisianthus paper flower:
For the flower
- Download the template and cut out the petal
- Use white glue to help shape the petal
- Make your favorite flower colors using the watercolor or pastel chalk
- Use the finger and edge of scissors to form the petal curves.
- Use white glue to attach the petals to each other.
- Cut a 2cmx3cm rectangle of yellow paper to cut out a 5-petals- stamen
- Use glue gun to form a small head of the wire gauge20, wrap it with the green floral tape.
- Glue the yellow stamen to the stamen wire first, then the petals and the sepal.
For the bud
- Use tissue paper to shape a small bud shape.
- Cover by 1 layer of coffee filter petals with white head
- Use lime green color for the bud
- Glue with the sepal
For the leaf
- Cut out the green paper with leaf template
- Attach the leaf with wire gauge24 or gauge26 by white glue
- Use the edge of scissors to help create the leaf vein and curves.
I love to share many different ways to make beautiful crafts from simple suppliers. Please help to support me by your subscribe, comment, like and share.
Thank you so much.