There are so many pieces of peony, but I decided to use printer paper to make the Moutan Peony alike in this time. With my free template and step by step video tutorial, it’s so easy to have a paper Peony garden in your room now 🙂
This tutorial I made long time ago, as a guest post and now it’s time to publish it on my site.
For the flower
- Cut a paper strip of 2cm x20cm and color it to make the stamen. (In the video, I cut a 4cmx20cm but I had to trim out because it will not fit the sepal in the bottom of the flower).
- Cut and use your hands to soften the stamen.
- Glue the stamen with the wire gauge20
- Cut the petals with DreamyPosy’s FREE templates, color and soften it. The inner petals will have more white color than the outer ones.
- Glue and shape the petals
- Glue the petals with the stamens accordingly as video instruction.
- Cut the sepal with the template and use the round stylus to shape it.
- Cut 2 tiny leaves and glue it with the sepal in the bottom of the flower.
For the bud:
- Use facial tissue to round up a small ball and glue it with the wire gauge20
- Cut out the bud petals and sepal and use the round stylus to shape it
- Glue it together.
- Please remember to include 2 tiny leaves with the sepal.
For the leaf:
- Cut along the template and glue it with floral wire gauge26
- Use the red pastel chalk/red water color to help the leaf more realistic
What you will need:
- Printer paper
- Green paper color
- Pastel chalk
- Floral tape
- Wire gauge20
- Tissue paper (for the bud core)
- 20w glue gun
- DreamyPosy’s template.
I love doing these simple crafts from my heart, and I would like to share it all with you for FREE. Please help to support me by your share, subscribe, comment and like.
Thank you and love you all.