Making your own fashion illustration with my free template and tutorial, let your creation blooming by your own style. You could hang it for years.
This is the first time I tried with fashion sketching and use my paper flower to illustrate. I hope that you will enjoy and leave me your comment of your thought.
I will try to share more fashion sketch and paper flowers, so that you could mix all up to have your own personalized art works.
Pansy has a gorgeous range of colors (red, burgundy, yellow, blue, violet, white…) and you could easily blend those colors with coffee filter paper. I’m not good at coloring so I’m sure you could do it.
Choosing your favorite colors and arrange your dress, you could show your love, passion, admiration, remembrance, etc…
This sketch is also gorgeous with my paper rose tutorial
- Grab the coffee filter paper and other materials and my FREE template. As you could see that I have tried with many different types of paper. You could use printer paper and pastel chalk instead. I found that coffee filter and watercolor has the best effect.
- Color the fashion sketch picture with watercolor
- Cut the petal along the template.
- Use the brush to color the petal with watercolor, I use the wet on wet technique (it means you have to get the paper wet first, then color by your wet brush).
- Cut out some small leaves for further decoration.
- Wait for the petal dried before gluing the petal with each other.
- Arrange the flowers on the sketch picture by your passion
What you will need
- Coffee filter paper
- Green paper color (optional as you could easily color the printer paper) to make small leaves
- White glue
- DreamyPosy’s template for paper Pansy flower and fashion sketch picture.
I love doing these simple crafts from my heart, and I would like to share it all with you for FREE. Please help to support me by your share, subscribe, comment and like. I really appreciate if you consider to support me when you shopping with my Amazon affiliate links.
Thank you and love you all.