I made this paper Easter Lily tutorial by the beginning of last May, in the series of printer paper flower tutorials.
That the ending time of this flower season, so my friend told me to keep this until today.
These 1-year-old flowers are still fresh. All I have to do is reshooting the photos, as my last year photography skill was so awful.
As the technique to make this Easter Lily is quite the same as paper Lily video tutorial, so I do not make the video.
>>>> PIN ME <<<
- 1 Step by step instruction to make paper Easter Lily flower:
- 1.1 Step 1: Grab all the simple materials and download my template
- 1.2 Step 2: Make 5 anthers
- 1.3 Step 3: Make the pistil
- 1.4 Step 4: Make the stamen
- 1.5 Step 5: Make the petals
- 1.6 Step 6: Attach the petals to the stamen with a glue gun
- 1.7 Step 7: Insert the flower wire into the PVC transparent tube and wrap it by floral tape.
- 1.8 Step 8: This flowers will need a lot of paper leaves
- 2 Materials need to make paper Easter Lily
Step by step instruction to make paper Easter Lily flower:
Step 1: Grab all the simple materials and download my template
Just printer paper, scissors, pastel chalk, floral tape, floral wire gauge #26 and #20 needed.
Step 2: Make 5 anthers
Cut 5 sections from floral wire gauge #26, each one’s length is 15cm (6 inches)
Cut small strips of facial tissue and wrap on the head of the wire with white glue.
Trim the paper head by scissor.
Cover that heads with a lot of white glue and cover it again with shred yellow pastel chalk.
Step 3: Make the pistil
Cut 50cm (20 inches) from the wire gauge 20.
Make the stigma of a glue gun and color it by snail polish or acrylic paint.
You could use your nail to create the stigma vein.
Step 4: Make the stamen
Wrap the anthers and pistil by the floral tape.
Wrap more tissue paper to have a thicker shape of the stamen bottom.
Step 5: Make the petals
Cut the petals from my templates and glue it together.
Color the petal with lime green pastel chalk.
Use the stylus to curve the petals.
Step 6: Attach the petals to the stamen with a glue gun
3 inner petals first then 3 outer petals.
Step 7: Insert the flower wire into the PVC transparent tube and wrap it by floral tape.
Step 8: This flowers will need a lot of paper leaves
Insert other flower wires into 1 tube and wrap 3 leaves to cover.
Here is another close-up flower
Materials need to make paper Easter Lily
(affiliate links included)
Print out this template and handcut
Making these flowers is really a relaxing time.