If you love fashion and coloring, you will definitely love to make your own fashion illustration like this. With my free template and tutorial, let your creation blooming by your own style. 🙂 It’s nearly like a flower-dress sketch, but you could hang it for years.
You could decorate this fashion sketch with any other flowers that I have shared the templates and tutorials, with any color you love.
What you will need
- Coffee filter paper
- Green paper color (optional as you could easily color the printer paper) to make small leaves
- White glue
- DreamyPosy’s templates for petals and fashion sketch.
- Cut the coffee filter with my petal template
- Color the petal with watercolor
- Use the edge of scissor and your fingers to curve the petals
- Print out DreamyPosy’s fashion sketch
- Color the sketch and glue with the petals to the girl’s dress, try to arrange in different ways to find your fine illustration.
- Decorate the sketch by your own creation. I used glitter nail polish and rhinestones and some small leaves cut out from green paper.
I’m sorry that I’m not good with watercolor, and I don’t know how to photograph my fashion illustration, as the colors are not true yet, will learn to improve more.
I love doing these simple crafts from my heart, and I would like to share it all with you for FREE. Please help to support me by your share, subscribe, comment and like. I really appreciate if you consider to support me when you shopping with my Amazon affiliate links.
Thank you and love you all.