Make a 3D flower picture as a cute gift with my free template and tutorial. Let your creation blooming and DIY your personalized gift. 🙂 It’s nearly like a flower-dress sketch, but put it on a frame and you could hang it for years.
You could decorate this fashion sketch with any other flowers that I have shared the templates and tutorials, with any color you love.
You will need to learn a few paper sculpture techniques to make this. Check out the video tutorial for basic technique I used in the Calla Lily sculpture here
What you will need to make a 3D flower picture:
- 180gsm cardstock paper (white or cream)
- Pastel chalk to color the flower petal
- Watercolor or watercolor pencils/ Copic marker for coloring the fashion sketch
- White glue
- A toothpick to work with petal sculpture.
- DreamyPosy’s templates.
Step by step Instruction to make a 3D flower picture:
- Download and print out the fashion sketch, color it with any color you want (pencil, watercolor, Copic marker, …)
- Cut the Fuchsia petals, color with pastel chalk
- Use a toothpick and your fingers to sculpture the petals, glue the part 1 &2 together to make it as 3D shape.
- Glue the sketch with the Fuchsia petals as the girl’s dress, try to arrange in different ways to find your fine illustration.
- I make more petals to decorate around.
I love doing these simple crafts from my heart, and I would like to share it all with you for FREE. Please help to support me by your share, subscribe, comment and like. I really appreciate if you consider to support me when you shopping with my Amazon affiliate links.
Thank you and love you all.