With video tutorial and FREE template for paper flower and abstract paper vase, this paper orchid flower is perfect for your desk decor.
- Download the template and cut the printer paper along
- Use pastal chalk to color (light pink, you could use your favourite color instead) the petals as instructed, use scissor to curve the petals
- Glue the 4cm small wires (gauge#25) to the two middle petals
- Color the stamen petal with dark pink and yellow, curve the stamen as instructed
- Cut a 0.3cm strip of tissue paper to wrap and shape a small head of stamen, wrap again with small strip of masking tape, use a mix of white color +white glue to color it. Glue the head stamen with petal stamen.
- Arrange the stamen, middle petals and outer petals.
- Color the bud petal and use a round stylus to shape it as instructed
- Cut a 1cm strip of tissue paper to wrap and shape a round center for the bud, glue it with 3 bud petal. We has 3 sizes of bud in the template.
- Use the 2 side adhesive tape and a wire gauge#20 for make the leaf.
- Mix green leaf color + white glue to color the leaf, as white glue will help the leaf glossy after drying. The more white glue we have, the more glossy leaf is.
- I use a drink straw to make the branch has a realistic size, arrange the buds, flowers together …
- Download the vase template and print it out with 180gsm paper, cut, fold and glue it with the instruction of the site ID numbers
What we will need (affiliate links):
- Plain printer paper
- Ordinary Tissue paper
- Soft Pastel chalk
- White glue
- 20W Glue gun
- Wire gauge#25 and gauge#20
- Double Sided Adhesive Tape
- 180 gsm paper for paper vase
- DreamyPosy.com’s paper orchid flower and paper vase templates
Please follow me to have more FREE templates and tutorials, just made from printer paper and ordinary paper.