Paper greenery tutorial, FREE template
Today I will share with you the tutorial to make paper greenery.
Actually, it’s several common tropical leaves, with the free template as usual.
Your paper flower bouquet/posy will be much more beautiful with the paper greenery appearance.
Or make a simple vase with just some paper ferns for your minimal desk decoration.
Video tutorial to make paper greenery:
Step by step instructions to make paper greenery:
How to make the paper Aralia leaf
- Cut 2 layers of green paper, one is glued with 2 sides adhesive tape
- Cut along the DreamyPosy’s template
- Use 7 wire gauge26 to make the leaf vein as video instruction
- Glue 2 layers of the leaf together
- Use floral tape to wrap the leaf branch
How to make a paper Philodendron leaf:
Start from 1:35 of the video tutorial
- Cut 2 layers of printer paper with DreamyPosy’s template
- Use the paper glue for one layer
- Use wire gauge26 to make the leaf vein
- Mix the green watercolor and white glue to color the leaf. (White glue will help the leaf more glossy)
- Use your nail and the edge of the scissor to curve the leaf.
How to make paper fern leaves:
Start from 2:11 of the video tutorial
- Grab a green color paper size A4
- Double fold and cut a triangle shape with a length of ~21cm (8.26 in), a wide of ~7cm (2.75in) at the bottom, and 1mm at the top.
- Use the scissors and cut the narrow zigzag lines like the sword fern leaf.
- Glue a green wire gauge 26 to the middle of the leaf
- Put the leaf on a thick soft foam, press the sugar sculpture tool on each tiny leaf, and pull inside down, please refer to the video to have a clearer view.
Material to make paper greenery
- Printer paper
- Green color paper (optional as you could color the printer paper)
- Wire gauge24
- White glue
- Green watercolor
- Sugar sculpture tools
- Floral tape
Please help to support me by subscribing, sharing, commenting, and like.
Thank you for watching.
12 thoughts on “Paper greenery tutorial, FREE template”
First, thank you for the free templates.
However I was looking for the ‘fern’ template which isn’t one of the two you’ve linked in this tutorial. Could you please email me or add it to this post please.
Sorry Sheri, there’s no template for the fern, just a measurement for it in the post. Thank you.
Do you have any templates for palm leaves?
Sorry, I don’t have.
Natural and beautiful ??
Thank you, Roro 🙂
They are so beautiful. The leaves just like real. Thank you very much!!
Thank you, Lily.
You only work in English, you could help me I want to join you but I would like it to be in Spanish, I’m Colombian
Thank you, Gerardo for your suggestion. I don’t know Spanish, but you could use this tool to translate from English to Spanish: https://translate.google.com/. You could translate any page. Hope this help.
This is beautiful!!!
Thank you, Shakirat 🙂