Today I will share with you the tutorial to make paper greenery.
Actually, it’s several common tropical leaves, with the free template as usual.
Your paper flower bouquet/posy will be much more beautiful with the paper greenery appearance.
Or make a simple vase with just some paper ferns for your minimal desk decoration.
Video tutorial to make paper greenery:
Step by step instructions to make paper greenery:
How to make the paper Aralia leaf
- Cut 2 layers of green paper, one is glued with 2 sides adhesive tape
- Cut along the DreamyPosy’s template
- Use 7 wire gauge26 to make the leaf vein as video instruction
- Glue 2 layers of the leaf together
- Use floral tape to wrap the leaf branch
How to make a paper Philodendron leaf:
Start from 1:35 of the video tutorial
- Cut 2 layers of printer paper with DreamyPosy’s template
- Use the paper glue for one layer
- Use wire gauge26 to make the leaf vein
- Mix the green watercolor and white glue to color the leaf. (White glue will help the leaf more glossy)
- Use your nail and the edge of the scissor to curve the leaf.
How to make paper fern leaves:
Start from 2:11 of the video tutorial
- Grab a green color paper size A4
- Double fold and cut a triangle shape with a length of ~21cm (8.26 in), a wide of ~7cm (2.75in) at the bottom, and 1mm at the top.
- Use the scissors and cut the narrow zigzag lines like the sword fern leaf.
- Glue a green wire gauge 26 to the middle of the leaf
- Put the leaf on a thick soft foam, press the sugar sculpture tool on each tiny leaf, and pull inside down, please refer to the video to have a clearer view.
Material to make paper greenery
- Printer paper
- Green color paper (optional as you could color the printer paper)
- Wire gauge24
- White glue
- Green watercolor
- Sugar sculpture tools
- Floral tape
Please help to support me by subscribing, sharing, commenting, and like.
Thank you for watching.