I got a request to make some paper flowers crafts to decor her room in the minimal style.
I immediately think of a simple and gold flower, and some filigree foliages.
And here is the final result, and she loves this. She hangs it on the white wall.
I hope that you will love it, too.
You might also wanna check out these 40+ paper flowers how to tutorials here. Click and enjoy.
- 1 Step by step paper flowers crafts tutorial:
- 2 Materials needed to make paper flowers crafts
Step by step paper flowers crafts tutorial:
Step 1: Cut the flower petal templates.
Each flower needs 3 large petals, 3 small petals, and 1 flower center.
It’s better to use thick paper (> 220gsm), any color paper so that it would look like the metal flower after spraying.
This short slide will help to form the petal in 3D shape.
It’s much easier to gold spray each petal before glue and form the petals.
Wait for the sprayed paint be dried and the paper gets stiffed, then
Step 4: Glue the flower center and the petal layers together.
Glue gun or Tacky Glue is the best choice for this step.
Step 5: Prepare for the paper foliages
I have designed some foliage templates here
You might find other leaves templates here.
**** PIN ME *****
Materials needed to make paper flowers crafts
- Thick cardstock (65lbs or 180gsm)
- Cricut or x-actor knife
- Gold spray paint
- DreamyPosy.com’s templates:
- Flower petal templates (Free giant flower SVG template, PDF color file, PDF plain file). For personal use only.
- Foliage templates (Free leaves SVG templates, PDF color file, PDF plain file). For personal use only.
DO NOT SHARE MY TEMPLATES DIRECTLY, PLS REFER TO MY BLOG TO GET THE FREE TEMPLATES
With lots of loves,