DIY paper tulip bouquet is so easy with my free template and tutorial here.
Video tutorial to make Tulip paper flower:
Step by step instruction to make Tulip paper flower:
- Grab the printer paper, straw, and color, glue
- Download my template and cut along. We will need 6 petals for each flower.
- Use the pastel chalk or water color for your petal, you could create your dreamy colors here 🙂
- Use the white glue to shape the petal as instruction.
- Curl the petal by using the small stick or toothpick to
- Glue the petal to the drinking straw, 3 petals for each layer.
- Use the green floral tape to wrap the straw
- Glue a small leaf to the flower 🙂
What you will need to make Tulip paper flower:
DreamyPosy.com focuses on making craft from printer paper and simple material, pls stay tuned with me.