DIY 3D paper flower card for your girlfriend, your mother, your spause.
The step by step video tutorial
The materials to use:
- For paper frame, I used 180gsm color paper but it’s better to use metallic 250gsm paper , or glitter color 250gmsaper, or pearl color 250gsm paper here.
- For 3D paper flower, I used normal printing paper and color it with water color for the pentals, but you could try oil color, acrylic color, sprayed paint (all are ~ 5$/each)… I found that using sprayed paint will have best color texture, the flower looks more realistic, but I could not stand that smell 🙂
- For the paper leaves, I also used rope thin green color paper, about <75gsm and cut out.
- For glue: just white glue applied.
- DreamyPosy.com’s template for mini rose flower posy and for the paper frame