DIY 3D paper flower card for your girlfriend, your mother, your spouse.
Video tutorial to make 3D paper flower card:
Step by step instruction to make 3D paper flower card:
- Download and print my free mini rose template on printer paper and the frame template on cardstock. I used 180gsm color paper but it’s better to use one, it could be metallic 250gsm paper, or glitter color 250gmsaper, or pearl color 250gsm paper.
- Apply the flower template on another piece of printer paper/ color paper and cut it out, so you will get rid of the printing lines on flower petals. Use any color you want.
- Before rolling the mini rose, use a little of a wet sponge to help soften your rose petals. It will help you to roll the flower much easier.
- Cut the mini vase template on the cardstock. Score the dotted lines and fold.
- Glue the mini vase with a toothpick and white glue.
- Trim some mini leaves on green paper and decorate your own way.
The materials to make 3D paper flower card:r
- Regular printer paper
- Color paper
- White glue and glue gun
You might want to see a clearer tutorial on making the 3D heart frame.