Try to make paper flower Fuchsia with full of her intoxicating beauties is easy with my free template and tutorial. You can make all out of ordinary household items that you don’t even have to go and buy into beautiful flowers.
Fuchsia flowers have so many lovely colors: red, pink, purple…
I have failed with illustrating her luscious beauties on fashion sketch or flower dress, so today I share the tutorial and template only.
For the Fuchsia paper flower
- Grab the coffee filter paper and other materials and my FREE template.
- Color the Fuchsia petals with watercolor, by the technique wet on wet. It means you wet the petal with clean water first, then watercolor later, to help the color blending better.
- Let the petals dried, then use a round stylus and your fingers to curve the petals as video instructed.
- Cut the white floral wire gauge26 into 7 short and 1 long sections, for making the faliments
- Use hot glue gun to make the anthers on the faliments, color the anthers with white watercolor.
- Use glue gun to attach the petals to the stamen.
- Use white glue and the edge of scissor for shaping the sepals and attacht to the flower.
- Use the tissue paper to wrap the receptacle shape.
- Cut the floral tape to smaller strips to wrap the sepals.
For the Fuchsia paper buds
- Use the tissue paper to shape the bud form
- Use the coffee filter to cover the bud
- Use floral tape to wrap on the sepal.
What you will need
- Coffee filter paper
- Green paper color (optional as you could easily color the printer paper)
- White floral wire gauge26
- White glue
- Floral tape
- Tissue paper
- 20w glue gun
- DreamyPosy.com’s template
I love doing these simple crafts, and I would like to share it all with you for FREE. Please help to support me by your share, subscribe, comment and like. I really appreciate if you consider to support me when you shopping with my Amazon affiliate links.
Thank you and love you all.