5 Christmas gift topper tutorials, FREE template
These are 5 Christmas gift topper that you could easily DIY with my free template and tutorial. Personalize your gifts with these easy decoration, you could change any color paper you love.
Video tutorial to make Christmas gift topper
Step by step instruction to make Christmas gift toppers
- Cut the 2 layers of color paper and deco paper with my templates
- Score the papers with the template lines
- Glue 2 layers with each other
- Use the round stylus to curve them
- Use the circle punch to create small round papers from the ones you use for bow and banner, to decorate the gift boxes.
For the paper holly leaves and berries:
- Cut the holly leaves with my templates
- Attach the leave with wire by instant glue
- Attach the pearl bead with the wire by glue gun
- Color the berry by nail polish
- Wrap the berries and leaves by floral tape
- Decorate those leaves and berries on the gift boxes.
For the cut through wrapping paper:
- Score your wrapping paper with the gift box size
- Cut the template of holly leaves and put it on the front of the wrapping paper
- Use the x-factor knife to cut the leaves like video instruction
- Wrap the paper around the green base
- Use the circle punch to have the small paper berries to decorate on the gift box.
Here are the gift toppers that Ann Martin from allthingspaper.net has completed with my templates
What you will need to make Christmas gift toppers
- Color paper
- Decor paper pack
- Wrapping paper (I used cream cardstock)
- Glue gun
- Pearl Bead
- Wire gauge24
- UHU glue
- Floral tape
- Glue stick
- DreamyPosy.com’s template for the paper banner, paper bow, paper holly leaves, paper small leaves.
6 thoughts on “5 Christmas gift topper tutorials, FREE template”
THANK YOU so much for your KINDNESS and I can’t wait to try them all
Pls share with us your boxes, join our fb group. Thanks Debbrah.
Simply Adorable! Thank you very much!
These are soo cute thanks for sharing <3
Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I’m happy that you love it.