Make this year’s Christmas gifts unique with these personalized gift boxes, so easy to make with my free template and step-by-step tutorial.
Video tutorial to make personalized gift boxes
Step by step instruction to make personalized gift boxes
- Download and print out my templates on colored cardstock
- Use masking tape to attach the decor paper to cardboard and cut both layers as the template. Consider applying right side of the decor paper.
- Score both layers of paper with the dot lines, by an out-of-ink ball pen.
- Use the 2 side adhesive or glue stick to glue both layers together.
- Fold the lines with the help of a ruler, to make the good crease
- Use instant glue (like UHU glue) for gluing the box as the video tutorial
- Twist the topper for closing the box.
>>>> PIN ME <<<<
What you will need to make personalized gift boxes
- Color paper
- Decor paper pack
- 2 side adhesive tape
- UHU glue
- Glue stick
- DreamyPosy.com’s templates for Sakura box, heart box, flower box 1, strawberry box, flower box2
We also have the new free Cricut box templates post here. Enjoy.
I love to share free templates and tutorials on paper crafts. It’s all free. Please help to share, comment and like for motivating me to share more and more.