Make this year Christmas gifts unique with these personalized gift boxes, so easy to make with my free template and step by step tutorial.
Video tutorial to make personalized gift boxes
Step by step instruction to make personalized gift boxes
- Download and print out my templates on color cardboard
- Use masking tape to attach the decor paper to cardboard and cut both layers as the template. Consider applying right side of the decor paper.
- Score both layers of paper with the dot lines, by an out-of-ink ball pen.
- Use the 2 side adhesive or glue stick to glue both layers together.
- Fold the lines with the help of ruler, to make good crease
- Use instant glue (like UHU glue) for gluing the box as video tutorial
- Twist the topper for closing the box.
What you will need to make personalized gift boxes
- Color paper
- Decor paper pack
- 2 side adhesive tape
- UHU glue
- Glue stick
- DreamyPosy.com’s templates for Sakura box, heart box, flower box 1, strawberry box, flower box2
I love to share free templates and tutorials on paper crafts. It’s all free. Please help to share, comment and like for motivating me to share more and more.