Making your custom Christmas card with my free template and step by step instruction.
Here is the Christmas card #1 in the series of DreamyPosy’s unique holiday cards making. Please stay tuned to me.
I have to say sorry that I have no post last week. I tried a lot of kinds of holiday greeting cards, but I failed all. However, failure is the mother of success, I’ve found the fundamental theories to make pop-up cards and I will share you soon.
Video tutorial to make pop-up Christmas card:
Step by step instruction to make pop-up Christmas card:
- Prepare 3 pieces of the A4 cardstock with your favorite colors.
- Download and print out the free template
- Cut the base template with scissors or x-actor knife, as video instructed
- Score the creases and fold under the snowmen.
- Glue the 2 side banner together.
- Color the snowmen, you could use any color, I use color pencil and glitter pens.
- Score along the center fold line of the backing paper.
- Apply glue onto the underside of each base and place on the backing paper.
- Use the glitter pen to draw different size of snowflakes on the base.
What you will need:
Please leave a comment below about what you would like me to make in the future or offer your suggestions on ways I might improve my posts, so that we can share our love of craft forever.