DIY paper Ranuculus (or Buttercup) from a few coffee filter from my FREE template and step by step video tutorial. It’s a perfect as a gift with these little camelia-like flowers, her color ranges from pink to red, white to yellow to orange.
Step by step video tutorial
- Grab the coffee filter paper and other materials and my FREE template
- Cut the petal along the template, there are 5 kinds of the petal, cut the petals as template’s instruction.
- Use tissue paper to roll a ball of about 2.5cm diameter to the wire gauge20.
- Use the round stylus and a ball to help form the petal on a styrofoam.
- Glue all the petals accordingly as the video instruction.
- Use the round stylus to form the sepal and glue the sepal with the flower.
- Insert the wire20 to the transparent pvc tube and wrap with floral tape.
- Cut the leaves and use the head of the scissor to create the vein.
- Glue the leaves with wire gauge26 and curve the leaf and wire to help it more realistic
- Insert the leave to the pvc tube.
- Let your creativity blooms by coloring the flower with your favorite colors.
What you will need
- Coffee filter paper
- Green floral tape
- 3mm or 6mm transparent pvc tube
- 20w glue gun
- Wire gauge20 and gauge 26
- Tissue paper
- DreamyPosy’s template
Please help to support me by your subscribe, share, comment and like. Thank you.