Magnolias are thought to be one of the first flowering plants to evolve on our planet. There are hundreds of Magnolia species, most seen are with white and pink petals, some species come in red, yellow or purple.
With my free template and tutorial, you could make any color you love. It’s amazing to have a large bunch of paper Magnolia hanging over your window.
And Magnolia flowers are usually using as gifts from men to women, saying “You are worthy of a beautiful magnolia.”o
Video tutorial to make paper magnolia
Step by step instruction to make paper Magnolia
- Cut the petal along the template, each flower will need 6 petals
- Use a ball pen that run out of ink, to create the petal vein
- Color the outside of the petal by pastel chalk or oil pastel
- Use the white glue to attach the petal
- Use BBQ stick to curve the petals
- Cut a strip of 1.5cm x 20cm and cut as an eye-lash
- Use pastel chalk to color the eye-lash
- Use the edge of scissor to curve the eye-lash and glue it with the wire to make the stamen.
- Glue the petals with the stamen
- Use floral tape to wrap the sepal
- I cut a dried branch from the backyard and use the floral tape to attach the flowers on.
What you will need to make paper Magnolia
- Printer paper
- Pastel chalk
- Floral tape
- Wire gauge20
- Tissue paper
- 20w glue gun
- White glue
- DreamyPosy’s template.
I love doing these simple crafts from my heart, and I would like to share it all with you for FREE. Please help to support me by your share, subscribe, comment and like. I really appreciate if you consider to support me when you shopping with my Amazon affiliate links.
Thank you and love you all.